Monday, March 20, 2006

Memo to people who travel on buses and planes: Yes, I am aware that the seats recline. But seriously, do you have to push them all the way back so that you're basically sitting in my lap and I can barely move without kicking you in the head (which, I don't feel that bad about cause really? you're a dick) and then you're up against my knees, which I can't help but then you feel the need to keep pushing your seat into them because you're annoyed they're there BUT I HAVE NOWHERE ELSE TO GO BECAUSE YOU'RE SO FAR BACK! Nice way to start a day or better yet, the 2 hour plane ride from hell before I have to disembark and go to a 5 hour meeting where people will ask me to do everything from take notes to take out the trash to adjust the thermostat and make copies. So, stop being a self-entitled jerk and put the seat up. Cause one of these days, coffee might actually make its way onto that nicely pressed suit you have on due to turbulence.

No comments: