Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Idiots.

I have recently been told that I need to learn to "delegate more". Here is why I hate delegating:

Me: Hi, did you do that thing I asked you in a very polite and slightly apologetic tone and gave you about three or four days to complete?
Her: No, but I did that other thing you asked me for a while back.
Me: Yes, and I appreciate that, but that was about two weeks ago. I kind of needed what I asked done for this week. It's a really important meeting. I have 40 people coming in from out of town.
Her: Well, then you know what they say, If you want something done right, you should do it yourself! I'm very busy choosing items from my Avon catalogue. And besides, I totally did that other thing, so I don't know why you're upset. I can't do everything you know.
Me: Why? Why? WhYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?

2 comments:

Canterhard said...

I've been reading your blogs... not sure if you're still doing this job, because I'm still reading your blogs, lol, but honestly, you could be a writer! I hope your health is holding steady for you and I hate to admit I can't wait to read more. I don't see anything recent....but you commented on another blog for the couple who are fighting cancer....

Blondie1001 said...

hi! Yes, i do still write. But thank you for such a nice comment! I've been remiss in updating my word press blog but will get a bunch of posts out this week. It's My Life with a Grain of Salt.